Hello! *waves* I’m Allie. I’m a twenty-year-old college student who loves tea, the smell of rain, and books! I write novellas and have a bad habit of watching Criminal Minds reruns when I should be reading. This is my blog where I can rave, rant, and talk about anything and everything book related as well as the occasional TV show I’m obsessed about. I hope you love reading it as much as I love writing it!
Other Random Facts:
- I have written and self-published two books on Amazon. They aren’t very good, but I was so proud of myself when I finished the both of them!
- I am completely and utterly obsessed with The Vampire Diaries. I have been obsessed with it since I was 11!
- I am an aspiring Writer and Editor; I am currently attending the University of Akron and majoring in English.
- I post fanfiction and original works online here.
- I go crazy if I don’t check my blog at least once a day.
- I have this obsession with Instagram that I just can’t get rid of.
The Perks of Being a Book Freak is essentially a young adult book blog that is named this because I hate the term “bookworm” (its literal definition is “the larva of a wood-boring beetle that feeds on the paper and glue in books”), so I’ve always referred to myself as a book freak, and I love the book The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. I actually started this blog because I want to rave about books in the YA genre that I love. I just want to share my love of books with other book freaks!